The new, modern works yard provides the municipality of Matzingen with the necessary infrastructure to meet the high demands. Thanks to local wood and local craftsmanship, the added value remains in the region. The light-flooded rooms provide the employees with contemporary workplaces.
The entire workshop, including the supporting structure and all surfaces, is made of wood. The office section was built using prefabricated elements. The workshop is designed as a hall construction and is column-free. The floor slabs of the office section consist of horizontal glulam elements. The roof is designed as a box girder element. The roof in the workshop was also designed as a box girder element.
Timbatec paid special attention to the visible wood surfaces. During the planning and construction work, it was always important to take into account that the mostly native wood was not clad or painted.
- Gross floor area: 650 m2
- Office: Floor slab lying BSH elements
- roof: box girder
- workshop: roof box girder
- BKP 1-9: 2.65 million francs
- BKP 2: 600'000.- francs
- BKP 214: 600'000.- francs
Services of Timbatec
- SIA phase 51 implementation project
- cost estimate
- Work planning 3D and 2D
- SIA Phase 41 Tendering and comparison of offers
- Site supervision and site inspections
- Product development
- SIA Phase 32 Construction project
- Technical planning of building physics
Lilin Architekten sia GmbH
Timbatec Holzbauingenieure (Schweiz) AG Zurich
Appert Holzbau AG
suisseplan Ingenieure AG